It MaineHealth Meals Pantry at Maine Medical Heart gives wholesome meals MaineHealth sufferers who’re meals insecure. Our pantry is designed like a small grocery retailer the place guests should buy high-quality, free meals for his or her complete household. We prioritize contemporary, native and culturally related meals each time attainable.
Ensuring everybody has entry to nutritious meals is a vital a part of MaineHealth’s mission; working collectively to make our communities the healthiest in America. The meals pantry is made attainable by partnerships with neighborhood organizations such because the Good Shepherd Meals Financial institution and can finally be open to all members of the neighborhood.
Go to the meals pantry
Our pantry is open to MaineHealth sufferers on a walk-in foundation.
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00-15:00
- Throughout inclement climate, please name 207-662-8842 to verify hours.
- Tackle: 950 Congress St. Portland, ME
- The previous Greyhound station on the nook of Congress and St. John
- Instructions: Get instructions >
- By foot10 minute stroll from College of Maine Medical Heart Bramhall
- By busTake METRO Route 1 and cease #140 on the nook of Congress and Gilman
- By automobileFree parking for pantry guests at 950 Congress Avenue, Portland, ME
- The doorway to the automobile park is on St John Avenue.